Dr. Rajashekhar K T has joined Fortis Family as Senior Consultant – Orthopedics and joint replacement surgeon. He will be providing his services at Fortis Hospital, B.G.Road.
Dr. Rajashekhar has completed MBBS from J.J.M. Medical College Davanagere, Karnataka, MS in Orthopedics from Bangalore Medical College, M.ch Orthopedics from University of Seychelles USAIM, Fellowship and extensive training in Joint replacement surgeries and in including computer assisted joint replacement and Pelvi- acetabular fractures with Dr C.J Thakkar at Breach candy,Lilavati ,Hinduja, LTMG Sion hospital for the period (almost 10YRs).
Dr Rajashekhar also has done a most prestigious adult reconstruction and joint replacement Fellowship with Dr Ranawat , who is the pioneer and legend of joint replacement surgery at Ranawat orthopaedic center, Hospital for special surgery, New York.
Honors & Awards
Area of Expertise
- He has done exclusively joint replacement surgeries such as Primary and revision hip and knee replacement surgeries, at HOSMAT hospital for 7 yrs.
- He has done various visitation on hip and knee replacement surgeries in USA and UK.
- He has done almost 3 thousand joint replacement surgeries.
- He has 17 year of experience with the renowned hospitals such HOSMAT hospital, Breach candy, Lilavati , Lake side nursing home Mumbai , Sion (LTMG) Hospital children Orthopedics Hospital & Mumbai port Trust Hospital Wadala Mumbai.
- Revision and complex hip and knee replacement surgeries