Most people know of someone in their family who has been diagnosed with cancer. The earlier it’s been detected, the better. Consult at Fortis Hospitals for early detection and diagnosis as it’s one of the best cancer treatment hospitals in India. Here are the most common types of cancer and related cancer signs.
Signs of Breast Cancer include:
- A new lump or mass in your breast, armpit, or around your collarbone. Most lumps are painless, but some may be painful or tender.
- Swelling in your breast
- Irritation, thickening, redness or scaliness of the skin on your breast
- Pain in your breast or nipple
- Nipple discharge that isn’t breast milk
Signs of lung cancer include:
- A persistent cough that doesn’t go away and gets worse over time
- Coughing up blood
- Shortness of breath
- Constant chest pain
- Bone pain
- Losing weight without trying
- Frequent headaches
But lung cancer doesn’t usually cause symptoms until it’s advanced. That’s because your lungs have few nerve endings, so tumors can grow there without causing pain.
- Blood in the urine. This is usually the first sign of bladder cancer.
- Changes in urination, like having trouble urinating, having weak urine stream, pain during urination, or not being able to urinate.
- Fever, chills, or night sweats
- Feeling exhausted or weak
- Swollen lymph nodes
- An enlarged liver
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Bone pain
- Bleeding or bruising
Endometrial cancer is a type of uterine cancer that affects the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal discharge that seems abnormal
- Loss of weight