Bones and joints are quite literally the support system of our entire body, but we already know that. However, we often tend to take them for granted. Imagine going a day with moving around, or not being able to bend your hand just because your joints gave in to the way you have treated them for so long. Living in the city you might think about going to the best knee replacement doctor in Bangalore is good enough, but is it really?
Coming from one of the Best bone and joint care hospital in India, Don’t worry it’s never too late. We’ve put together a list of things that can help maintain and revive the health of your bones and joints in no time.
- Watch your weight: This is an advantage for your entire body, health-wise and for vanity. Excessive weight can weaken your joints, and cause minor pains, especially in the hips, back and the knees. Every pound you add can be stressful on your joints
- Regular exercise: Needless to say, it is the most effective way to overall fitness. Regular exercise and movement can make the bones and joints stronger and prevent deterioration that usually comes with age. Make morning walks and the stairs your best friend and you are sorted for a lifetime.
- Eat Calcium-rich-food: Our bones are rich in calcium, the intake of calcium-rich foods, like spinach, can just make them stronger and ready for any harm that may come their way. As tempting as a burger may be, don’t shy away for the salads and vegetables.
- Soak in the Sun: Vitamin D, another essential ingredient to stronger bones. Spend more time in the sun, take in some fresh air, take a walk in the park. Find ways to spend time outdoors, rather than hiding within 4 walls glued to your laptop. A little fresh air and sun can go a long way to a healthier life.
- Perfect your posture: A busy day can cause us to slouch and get lazy. But a bad posture can be a major cause in deteriorating our bones. Being a little conscious and keeping your posture right can strengthen your joints in the hip and the back. Try it, you’ll instantly feel a relief when you straighten up for a second.
Make a conscious effort to strengthen your body now, if you feel that it is not working, consult a doctor. Head to one the Best orthopaedic surgery hospital in Bangalore for the best treatment. To know more call us today or visit us.